Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Let's Do the Time Warp Again


Thursday's are usually date nights for Peter and I but this week we had to reschedule for today. I had to work this morning but we finished the day off at Universal Studios by going "back in time" and visiting some of the older attractions.  We purposefully went to visit Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue in order to say goodbye during the last show EVER for the general public. We followed that up with the Terminator 2 3D show as well as E.T. before reviewing 100 years of cinematic innovation with the Universal Cinematic Spectacular.

It was a fun day but I've felt off kilter since this morning. Tomorrow will be a better day! Tomorrow will also be a grocery shopping day so I won't have to magic food or spend money on going out to eat like I did today. Granted, it was date night and I'm allowed to buy food but yeah. Also! I'm aware that my title is not a Beetlejuice song, but I feel like it's appropriate ^_^

No comments: