Sunday, January 3, 2016

That's My Kind of Night


My books are here!! I'm so excited!! I know that it sounds silly to want to read through 900 (approximately) pages of these books and let my brain soak up all of their wisdom but I really, really want to. I also have two planners and calendar that I am dying to start fillin out and writing in. The white planner has a goals page for every month which I am planning to use to my advantage for this semester. There is a slot for financial, personal, and work goals as well as a page for school week that makes you pick three things to set as priorities, a section to make "to do" and "to call" lists, and even a weekly overall goal spot!! I'm way too excited about these things and unfortunately I can't spend the next 6 hours filling them out. It is time to go to work. 

No comments: