Monday, February 29, 2016

Change is Gonna Come

It is weird to think that the last time I did this, the 60th day of writing was March 1st. It is weird to think that there are still 306 days left of this year! This extra day in February is essential but I don't quite understand why everyone is so excited about it. I will admit to saying that I wanted to make the most out of the extra day we're given but then I missed a post and February as a month turned out to be mostly miserable. It over today. I don't have to live in February any more and that makes me happy. March is going to bring great things. Peter and I are going to pick an apartment, I am going to fix my job situation, I am going to get back into the swing of things with packing my lunch and cooking (already had a good example today!) and I am going to choose to me happy.

I am not going to feel tired and hopeless anymore. I am going to be my bright, bubbly, positive self again come hell or high water and March is where that changes.



Food: Today I made a recipe off of the back of my Campbell's brocolli an dcheese soup mix. you take grilled chicken, broccoli florets, one can of the soup, milk, cheese, with optional bread crumb coating and your pour all into one pie dish to make this beautiful creation. I also added some frozen mixed vegetables.





I also made broccoli cheese rice because it was in my pantry and I am addicted to carbs and starch.

No comments: