Monday, September 15, 2014

Eyeliner on Flick

Okay so I might have stolen my title from Vine but I have no shame!! I did my make up today and my eyeliner was NEARLY PERFECT! The only thing that was off was the thickness. I am getting closer to conquering the beast. 

In other news, I went back to work after a beautiful day off and I don't even know what all I accomplished today, I just know it was hectic.  Afterwards I went to the eBar in Nordstroms and ordered my self a Mexican hot chocolate which is fantastic and I highly recommend it to everyone. When I finally got home I made dinner (it was gross but food has been gross lately) and then got on my computer to write things!

I used to write fanfiction and my own stories all the time but fell out of the habit when my IB exams became a priority. I wrote things on paper in college but I neverreally got around to typing them to post them on the Internet so I did that today instead of doing more loads of laundry. Do what you love right?

No comments: