Monday, September 8, 2014

Believe You Can

Photo: Believe. ✨

"You can do anything, just not everything"

Today was a long day. Work went from 8-2, I got to see Kayla from 2-630, and then I started watching the Teen Wolf season finale marathon when I came home while I finished the last few modules of my permit course.

However, that isn't solely why today was long. You see, days take much more of a toll when they make you feel completely incapable of doing anything. Like at work for instance, I had to fight the tears the feeling of failure brought on. I know I'm still learning but I dislike disappointing myself and the fact that I cannot do everything right and in a timely manner is disappointing to me. To make matters worse, I also failed another permit practice test which is even more frustrating. I've been reviewing all of these things for 6 years. Yes, I have only been really getting in to the little details of them for the past month but 6 YEARS of effort should not result in my passing only 2 out of 9 tests. I don't understand.

Luckily, Kayla and an email from Dr. Sullivan saying my goal statement was brilliant made today better. I am capable of doing things obviously, now it is just getting to do the things I NEED to do. Big plate of belief in one's self, table 12?

No comments: