Sunday, September 21, 2014

Today Was Better

It started at 6:30 in the morning but it was better. Yesterday's post still isn't done but today can at least be talked about.

A co-worker collected me from my house and we went to go learn some things about visual elements. To be honest, I don't feel like I really learned anything I didn't already know but it is always good to refresh. The next step is to practice and then practice and then practice again. That class ended at 10 so I went to McDonald's for some breakfast and then came home and napped. It was glorious. 

I ended up back at work to close out the day and it went easier than yesterday. There were no hiccups, there weren't too many guests to deal with, and I had time to get everything done. I'm feeling more confident about this whole closing thing although I definitely would rather work during the day. 

Bonus better point of the day: my eye makeup was on point. I'm so mad at myself for not getting a picture!

No comments: