Sunday, February 9, 2014

Could've. Should've. Would've

This weekend was supposed to be about productivity. I was going to clean my house, go to the store, study for my tests, read ahead, and then reward myself by leveling up in my Kingdom Hearts game. Well... None of that happened.
     SIDENOTE: LOOK AT THIS MARVELOUS PICTURE OF ALL THE KEY BLADES THEY ARE SO PERFECT I CAN'T STAND IT. 



Instead I bonded with my sisters, kind of studied for my test, ate a bunch of junk food, watched movies, TV- comaed over The Walking Dead/TeenWolf/American Horror Story/The Tribe and bought 26 dollars worth of Disney soundtracks. I'm such a success. 

The sisterhood bonding that happened today was lots of fun though. We met up with our beta chapter at this really pretty state park and just got to know each other a little better. My little, a few others, and I went for a really long hike where we reenacted the "you shall not pass" scene from Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings with gigantic walking sticks. Laughter ensued and it was generally tons of fun. The day ended with the discussion of Disney drag queens and a Disney jam session on the way home.

Now to return to my studying dungeon... I'll just leave this here.

No comments: