Wednesday, February 19, 2014

This Is Happening

 "Gonna wish I had a storm warning! I'm gonna wish I had a sign" -Storm Warning Hunter Hayes


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKSRJFDIEHDIJRNLFI !!!!! I JUST GOT MY COFFEE HOUSE EXPERIENCE PACKAGE EARLY WHICH MEANS THAT I AM ALL SET TO MEET HUNTER HAYES ON MAY 31ST OH MY GOOSSSHHHHHH!!!!!



On another note, Brandi and I decide today to start choreographing our dance for a talent show we are participating in on campus!!! If you recognize the picture above then you can assume that the song is a Britney Spears song that Glee covers. We are really excited to present "Me Against the Music" next Saturday and hopefully raise a ton of money for charity!

In even further news, I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis and "allergies" so they gave me some nasal spray and told me to rest. Instead I danced and screamed. Go me. 



No comments: