Sunday, February 16, 2014

Growing the Family

Now before any one thinks that I'm getting married or having a child let me tell you that's not the case. When I say family I am referring to the family that I've made here in my home away from home. The family that my big and grand big helped to grow has really expanded this semester with two of my littles taking littles!! It's so exciting!! I'm so incredibly thrilled to welcome them to the family and to get to know them :)


Besides all of the sorority excitement that happened today I was also able to play with a chinchilla and mess around with fake eyelashes. What was I supposed to do? Clean my room, study for my personality test, read, watch a movie for another one of my classes and work on my final project for my internship. 

I've made questionable life choices. I'm okay with this.

No comments: