Sunday, November 2, 2014

For My Birthday...

YAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! This time last year Brett, Catherine, my little Alexis, and I were roaming our way through Disney world with Biggles! Catherine and I partied all night so today was spent pretty lackadaisically on my part. I was collected from Catherine's house by my brother in law and then we went to lunch at Outback. Normally I would have chosen Miguel's but the night before I went (READ: I drove!!) to Taco Bus so the constant hunger for TexMex was at bay. We came home and we had birthday cake and then I took a three hour nap.

That nap was not planned but it was glorious! Afterwards I am plans with Catherine and Co. and Amanda to go see The Maze Runner because Dylan O'Brien. Amanda has read the books and says that they are good. The movie was okay. Definitely not a Hunger Games level dystopia but it was alright. I mean there are a group of characters that are banking on a bunch of teenage looking humans not to investigate and ask questions in order for their plan to work. All it would have taken was one of them to go investigate and they would have known it was all a lie! Logic people! 

Anyway, after the movies I went back to Catherine's to play board games and then my birthday was over. I hope that 22 will see me do new things and meet new people. I hope that 23 for Catherine sees amazing things because she is amazing and gives so much to everyone! 

No comments: