Friday, November 28, 2014

Magical Friday Chronicles

3:30 am: The heater lulled me to sleep at 9:30 right after we got home from the holiday festivities. I passed out in my tribal print sweater dress and really pretty makeup until around 2:30 am when the heater woke me up with its death grip on my throat ( the heat made my throat close up). I decided to take off my holiday outfit and clean my face before heading back to sleep. This was interrupted by a phone call from Kayla who had just finished work because of Black Friday and wanted to talk on her way home. Now I am going to start re reading Mockingjay in order to fall back asleep.

6:30am: I have finished the book for the fifth time since 2012. I have not gone back to sleep. I don't understand.

8:00am I now have to get up from the hour of sleep I was able to acquire and cook corn casserole for work before I go in at 10:30. I'M SO TIRED. I have decided to pay for everyone's breakfast if someone will go get McDonalds.

6:00pm Work ended early for me but I had to wait for my sister to be finished with her nail appointment. Work was... a feat. I'm not really sure where to begin. All I know is I am now headed to find some sort of sleeping position.

No comments: