Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Was Productive

Today was kind of like a day off because I didn't have to be at work until 5:30 so I emailed more apartments and researched some others. I think I have it narrowed down to two other complexes so now I just have to hear back from one before I can make a decision.  After acting like a secretary for a few hours I joined my sister on her life adventures and got to drive for a little while. This missing my framed glasses thing is not okay and I meant to clean the other half of my room but emails were more important.

Work went fine, we managed to get nearly everything done which was good. My castmember and I had to save our sanity for a moment and fangirl over Hunter Hayes coming to the strawberry festival which means we get to see him! WOOO!! MARCH NEEDS TO GET HERE!! I also decided to switch one of my classes for spring to an online class so that I don't have to juggle get back and forth as often.

No comments: