Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Prep for Friday

And I'll write about it tomorrow because I'm so tired.

I am updating this on Saturday because I just never got around to it over Thanksgiving day or yesterday.

The earlier part of the day was spent getting supplies for recipes and shopping for something to wear for Thanksgiving dinner with my extended family. It was also spent trying to figure out why there was no digital copy code in my digital/bluray/DVD combo pack. Target had no answer after we check every combo pack they had and neither did iTunes. Now I just have to figure out who from Dreamworks I can get a hold of to apprehend a code.

Then I headed to work in order to prepare for a successful Magical Friday. I feel like prep went well but it was really tiring. I came home and went to sleep.

No comments: