Sunday, November 30, 2014

Mockingjay Part One


So I went and I saw Mockingjay Part One and it was an emotion roller coaster just like the books. I didn't see any changes that I disliked but as an avid fan of the books I noticed some (in my opinion) important parts were missing. I am hoping that I will like the first half better once the second half is available but let's be honest, the second half is even more upsetting. I won't say why because I know not everyone likes spoilers but I will say that we are in for some serious nonsense in the second movie because of where they elected to stop the first half. Brace yourselves kids, things are about to go down. 

In other news, I opened the store and planned some friend time today. I felt like I had real progress at work but we shall see. I have also decided that I am going to be cutting out bad sugars for the month of Decemeber. I've noticed that I consume quite a bit of sugar on a daily basis and with a family history of Diabetes that could end up coming back to bite me. I need to stop. No more candy or ice cream or chocolate. Good sugars only.

No comments: