Monday, December 29, 2014

A Special Surprise

I was able to do more laundry today!! But I did not get to sorting through the boxes like I wanted because I had to watch children before I went to go hang out with Ilana! We went to the mall down the street from my mall (they are literally mile straight mile down the road from each other) where we gossiped and I was able to have my favorite Chinese food. We shopped for shoes and new scents and I was able to FINALLY give her back the two dresses she lent me for my sorority functions.

Then it was time to go :( I will hopefully see her again for a Disney World trip though!!

Work was busy and kind of obnoxious but...  THEN BRETT SURPRISED ME WITH GREG! They drove here from Orlando and we all went to Brett's mom's house to have a slumber party.

No comments: