Sunday, December 21, 2014

I Have Discovered

That I cannot avoid sweets in December. After that pie set back I thought everything would be fine. But then work received a box of sweets from the company to keep everyone motivated (I.e. awake) for this last week. And I wasn't allowed to leave to get food because the other manager called out and I didn't pack food and there was only candyyyyy. I am a disgrace.

ON THE UPSIDE I FOUND A SWEET SNACK THAT ISN'T COMPLETELY TERRIBLE FOR YOU!!
It is called Brownie Brittle as pictured below and it comes in a bunch of different flavors. The ingredients list isn't intimidating but it also isn't completely missing complex words you can't quite pronounce and the nutritional portion isn't terrifying either! AND THEY TASTE YUMMY! 


And it is going into my lunch that I am packing for tomorrow because I can't walk fast enough to get to the food court, purchase food, and back to work in thirty minutes with my foot like it is. Chicken sandwich for the win!

No comments: