Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Money Matters Most

All I want to be able to type here is how scared I am after doing research into the money that I need to go to school but I don't even know where to start being scared. Ughhhhh. I really dislike June me who said "lets save 2000 dollars" and then didn't have the resolve to actually do it. I guess now everything is just a waiting game until I hear back from the financial aid office and can go from there. What do I actually do if they tell me I can't have student loans? Is that something they can tell me??? 


I will say that UCF's website is really confusing and that it is a miracle that I even discovered the things that I did about my situation. Now if I could only discover how to fix it AND how to access my classes. Or WHERE to access my classes.  

No comments: