Monday, December 8, 2014

Twelve Catherine Hours

Days off are just meant to be spent with Catherine it seems. I already had scheduled a hair cut in the early morning which Catherine took me too. Then we grabbed TacoSon and went back to her apartment where new friend Jake (from State Farm) was waiting to make brownies and generally be awesome with us. For the next ten hours we criticized the Barefoot Contessa lady, went out to get ingredients for brownies from scratch, made the brownies, watched movies, ate the brownies (I KNOW I SAID NO SUGAR BUT THEY WEREN'T OUT OF THE BOX AND THEY WERE SO GOOD)  watched more movies, talked about presents, had pizza, and played cards.


12 hours with Catherine goes so much faster than 12 hours with anyone else. I'm going to miss her so much when I move... Which means more Disney trips >:]

No comments: