Friday, April 18, 2014

Boredom: The Struggle

I guess this is what I get for skipping class today (we were watching a movie at 9 in the morning... There is no point). 

I really don't think I've ever been this bored. I've watched multiple shows and movies and played every iPad and iPod game that I own. I've read countless forum and blog posts, stalked Vine and Twitter, and spent WAY too many hours on Facebook today. 

Is this what being done feels like? Technically speaking I could be working on study guides for the two tests I have in two weeks but if I do them now then I won't have anything to do later. I got so bored earlier I thought about cleaning my apartment. 

I cannot handle being this bored but I have nothing to do and no one to go hang out with. Sfnusinguosdsdjkdsbgoisdbgsdliniodsgn. 

No comments: