Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Wild Card

HUNTER HAYES THREW ALL OF US ONE TODAY!!! 

Last night on his VLOG there was a message that said a special announcement would be coming today. I figured it was a new single but I'm never that lucky so I brushed it off. When I woke up this morning I discovered that there was a new single, the album is available for pre-order, AND you didn't have to pre-order the album to get the single!! The single is called "Wild Card" and it's very early Keith Urban. It's up tempo and very fun to listen to although a bit juvenile. Regardless, I bought it and you should too!!!

iTunes-> Hunter Hayes-> Storyline-> "Wild Card" and "Invisible" (IT'S FOR CHARITY!!) 

ALSO!! I HAVEN'T HAD SODA IN 70 DAYS!!! SHDKFUJFKCUSJJ. And on the 70th day of blogging I got really really sick. I went to work and dis my job but I feel awful :( If you would like to make me feel better, please donate here: 

Http://noles4kids.kintera.org/katibowen

No comments: