Saturday, March 15, 2014

Last Day Home

I spent my last day with family and friends. First the family and I went to lunch at this sandwich place which is always yummy. Then I was able to watch my two nephews run amuck in the play area at the mall where I work. After walking around with them for an hoy I met up with my friend Ilana and we proceeded to look for formal dresses to no avail.  We did however find chocolate an this adorable little clip on hat! 

When I got home I cuddled with the eldest nephew because he is a tad upset about me living for two more months. His brother soon surprised all by picking up a sippy cup of water and drinking out of it like he invented the act. This is a very big deal considering this three year old cant talk, chew, or feed him self. We are all very excited for his new found skill! 

Even though I know I'll be back before I know it, it is hard to think about being away agin. I don't want to leave. I want to be able to see the boys grow up and I want to be involved. Hmph. School is all most done!

No comments: