Thursday, March 20, 2014

We Did It


Catherine posted this on my Facebook a while back and of course I immediately saved it. Positivity AND Hunter? That basically sums up my life. 

I post it today because she was right. I can do this. And by this I mean raise enough money (AND help someone else raise enough money) in order to dance. I have surpassed my original goal and I have raised 600 dollars so far! I will get that last 150 so help me lord!

 I got word a few hours ago that my soon to be dance-buddy raised enough money to be invited to the event!! This is so exciting because she has never experienced DM and I really didn't want to experience it alone!

Of course I had help with these. It took people to raise this money. People and generosity. But Kate and I had determination on our side and we accomplished our goal!

Things I was also able to accomplish today? Laundry. I also (finally) went down and deposited my paychecks from Disney and went and found the rest of the supplies for the birthday party this weekend. Successful day is successful.

No comments: