Monday, March 3, 2014

Teen Wolf Feels

"A trickster that feeds off chaos, strife and pain. The nogitsune." Various Teen Wolf episodes.

I love Teen Wolf. I didn't think I would when I heard that MTV was remaking the classic and turning it into a teen drama. This movie was Michael J. Fox at his most ridiculous. The poor kid played basketball as a wolf for goodness sake. I was so worried that the show was going to be this dumb, horrible remake. 

I was wrong.

After watching season one of Teen Wolf, I was hooked. Season two was amazing. Season three is breaking my heart. I hate you so much Jeff Davis.

Teen Wolf is honestly the best part of my busy Mondays. I go from class to work to class to chapter and then all I want to do is sleep. But Teen Wolf is worth the extra effort. 

ALSO!!! BRANDI AND I MAY HAVE FOUND A NEW PLACE TO DO OUR DANCE FOR THE TALENT SHOW!!! AHHHHHH

No comments: