Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Yellow Brick Road

The main reason this post is called "Yellow Brick Road" is because I can't get Hunter Hayes' cover of Elton John's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" out of my head. It was released today/last night at midnight and I've been listening to it nonstop. 

The post's title actually does have some relevance though. DM is in three days and today Kate and I had our all dancer meeting in order to prepare for the event and then we started getting all of the necessary items!!! We started our journey down this yellow brick road around two month ago and now our emerald city is three days away. 

I know I've posted so much about DM but if you haven't experienced it, there's no way to explain why it is such a big deal. Just trust me and my judgement. It's amazing. 

No comments: