Thursday, March 13, 2014

Being Blown Away

You'll appreciate this title in a minute.

Even though I felt really gross I went to work as it was my last working during spring break. I was dreading going in and  was worried that I wouldn't be able to make it all day. However, all was well and I was able to make the whole day and do a pretty good job! 

Fun things happened today!! I met Carrie Underwood's cousin! I thought he was an awesome individual already because he was so knowledgable and so enthusiastic about Disney but then he revealed he was her cousin!! At first I didn't believe him but then he told me family facts and how American Idol changed family reunions. It is possible that he isn't really her cousin but I have no reason not to believe him. So yea.

AND THEN I GOT TO HANG OUT WOTH CATHERINE!!! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

YAY!!!!! Best friend time is always lovely! I'm almost caught up with your blog now too! <3