Friday, October 3, 2014

Date and Scare

It seems like I am never going to have  boring day EVER again. Between work and the sudden appearance of something of a social life I am just going to be busy forever. Like today. My city was busy in general due to the British boyband invasion that was happening. Personally I had a lot going on. What I should have been doing was cleaning my room but I decided to leave that for Sunday. Instead I went on a date of sorts. He was nice and we had a goofy time. He reminds me of the Rock if the Rock was shorter and not obnoxious.

Anyways, we went to lunch (at the mall because where else could I possibly go?) and then we walked around to get to know each other. We are planning to try to find another day but we both work A LOT. If it happens it happens, I am not going to worry about it. It is not a priority but it is something to think about. 

I met up with Alexis at the mall and we found ice cream and chocolate because we could. And because it was way less expensive than what it would have been at Busch Gardens which is where we were headed. Now, because of Amanda being itchy and the One Direction concert bringing 50,000 people to the area around the mall, the plan that I had for getting to Howl o Scream didn't work out. We arrived an hour and hald later than planned AND THEN IT RAIN BECAUSE THIS COW (not because she was big but because it's a better name to call someone) CALLED OUT THE GODS AND I QOUTE "IT IS SUCH A NICE NIGHT I HOPE IT DOESN'T RAIN!"

Of course it then POURED for like 25 minutes. We finally got into the park around 845-9 and we headed for house because that is why were there. Alexis had a little bit of a hard time getting that idea though and definitely had more of an interest for rides. The first house we went in was fun. UNTIL I FELL AND MY SHOE LEFT ME! Someone grabbed it but I don't know if it was a scare actor or if it was  a guest but it was gone when I went to grab it. When we got outside I found an attendant and asked for some assistance. They found it but that didn't make me feel anyless like Cinderella. Again. 

We only did three houses which is mostly because we watched FIENDS, Alexis wanted to go on rides, and because Amanda did not wear sensible shoes and wanted to cut her toes off. I will say though, Montu is so much more fun at night. 

No comments: