Monday, October 6, 2014

Interview Number Two

SO I found out today that I was offered an interview at the other school I applied to. This is fantastic and makes me really excited about my life choices. But it is in a week. In theory I could spend 480 dollars on a round trip flight and go to the interview in person because I am off for 4 days. I just don't know if it is a smart move.

I can interview over Skype and be just as charming and influential, it just makes it seem like I'm not dedicated to the school. I am though! I want to go to either the far away program or the close by program. I don't necessarily have a favorite. Sure the close by program would be awesome but this isn't about ease. I have to look at this from a very logical prospective.

But 480 dollars... ughhhhh 

No comments: