Friday, October 31, 2014

This Is Halloween

( From: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/304/5/e/This_is_Halloween_by_mandi_chan.jpg )

Halloween is normally my favorite holiday. For one night, society encourages the children to embrace the weird, the scary, the fantastic. No one questions it. They tell the children to talk to strangers and eat the candy they give them while they are dressed up as all kinds of creatures. It's great! Unfortunately, I did not get to really celebrate it this year because I was working. I actually didn't get to watch any of the movies I would have normally been excited for or do any of the things that I normally would have done for Halloween because I was too busy. I did go to HoS, MNSSHP, and to HHN BUT those are new traditions. Oh well. Better luck next year right? At least I still get to celebrate it tomorrow with Catherine!

No comments: