Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Getting Slightly Nervous

Work today was easy. I finally finished sorting out event supplies and now all that is left to do is assign roles to a few more people and everything will be set!

Once I got home I finished putting together my interview outfit and then started on Orlando plans. I also started to prepare for my interview and that is when the nerves kicked in.

I was answering some of the questions and I just started to get shaky. What if I don't answer well on Friday? What if I forget my answer? There is so much riding on these interviews and I think it has taken me until right now to realize it. I have to do the one thing I am not good at doing at that is sell myself. I have to convince these professionals to deny someone else their dream in order to be granted mine.

No comments: