Thursday, October 2, 2014

World's Not Ending

You know what I do when I get sad (OR WHEN I WATCH WEDDING SHOWS)?
I look up bridal gowns. Or I stare at pictures of bridal gowns that I already have saved, like this one.

I'm sad for so many reasons but its not the "sob sob my world is ending" type of sad. It's the type of sad that makes you almost want to cry but then you decide it's not worth it. The kind of sad that talking about it doesn't make you more upset but doesn't quite help with. I'm sad because I feel like no one in my current situation feels that I am useful or important. Like I'm a novice at everything. It is difficult to explain. I guess I am also a little disappointed about this date that I may or may not have actually had. We were supposed to figure out specifics today but he just never texted me back. I guess that's fine.  I got to see Kayla, talk to Greg, and then I get to go to Howl o Scream tomorrow. 

Like I said, the world isn't ending.



No comments: