Monday, May 12, 2014

Back to Nothing

Yesterday I went back to work and today I went back to doing nothing. I was given today and tomorrow off from work and then next week will be a busy schedule again. I can't wait to go back for linger periods of time and to see all of my fellow  Cast Members.

I will also be working on finally getting my learner's permit and eventually my actual license. Yes, I know, the 21 year old not having her license is the most ridiculous thing ever. Well for one thing, I dis try when I was 16 but I failed the test. I'm also blind in one eye. I'll get it though. I need it if I want to get a second job.

In other news, I got to see Catherine today! We found her a dress for her brother's wedding and we got to watch the second installment of the Hobbit! 

No comments: