Monday, May 5, 2014

Time to Unpack

**WAS POSTED ON TIME BUT BLOGGER APP IS EVIL**

That ladies and gentlemen is only half of the stuff we packed into the Uhaul to bring home. The rest? Its in the garage waiting to either be sorted through or to stay there until I get a decision from grad schools. Now I must unpack all of it and find places for it and pray I didn't leave anything/throw anything away that I needed. I've already had one panic attack about it today. 

I posted a status already about this but I'll reiterate it here anyways; my time at Florida State has ended and its hard to believe. What do I do in fall when I won't go back to my beautiful campus or see my sisters or anything? I probably will go back. I'll go back and see Brandi an go to a game and be nostalgic. 

Anyone want to help me unpack? 

No comments: