Saturday, May 3, 2014

Three of Three

**THIS WAS ON TIME BUT THE BLOGGER APP DIDN'T POST IT**

Today my third and final graduation occurred and it means that I'm done with my undergraduate career. Done. Finished. 

Apparently this is a big deal. I'm not the first in my entire, extended family to get a college degree. However, I am the first in my immediate family. My mother didn't finish high school from what I know about her and I know my dad didn't go to college. My sister pursued other dreams. My dream from a young age was to pursue an education. I was primed to want to be the first one to graduate from college. I was constantly told to be and pushed toward being a successful, independent woman.

I accomplished obtaining my college degree today. I obtained my Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Family and Child Sciences and now the next step ia graduate school. 

Oh bou


No comments: