Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"Sure Fire Winners"

Today was my day off and unfortunately I was not able to spend it with Catherine. She told me that she was feeling icky so I didn't plan on going anywhere today and by the time I had received her text message inviting me to go do errands with her even though she felt icky I was an hour late due to over sleeping. We will have to find time later this week or next week!

Anyway, other than sleeping, today consisted of small children, ab challenge, and watching Back to the Future. The leg lift section of ab challenge is the newest part of the challenge that is challenging. The crunches haven't started to be a problem but their cousin sit ups has started to misbehave a little. Planking has actually gotten easier. 

As far as Stroyline challenge goes, today's topic is pick a random song. This is really hard. I have like 3000 songs on my iPod to choice from. Ugh. 


I'm going to go with "Sure Fire Winners" by Adam Lambert off of his first album For Your Entertainment. It was one of my favorites when I first bought the album and it's just full of sass. Another really good song (off that album) that will make you feel super empowered is "Strut."

No comments: