Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tuesday on Wednesday

Suzy Tuesday on Wednesday isn't quite as fun as Suzy Tuesday on Tuesdays but it is pretty close! Catherine and I planned for today so that we could have more than three hours to hang out which would have been the case yesterday.  We started today's adventure with habachi and sushi from this interesting little place off Hillsborough. I've never quite experienced those flavors in steak habachi before but it wasn't bad.  Catherine got two rolls of sushi which was part of their lunch special. From what I can tell, they were good for the special price but they weren't worth a returning trip. Taco Son remains the winner for the "Places suggested to Catherine that are actually good"mars.

We concluded our food outing with cupcakes from Cupcake Cache and today's treats were chocolaty,  vanilla-y, marscopne-y, and  chai tea-y! Again, Catherine and I were definitely happy with our choices and can't to go back. I am personally excited to try Linus' Tempation which is this pumpkin cupcake thing that they could make for me if I called a day in advance but I would rather just find it on my own. I also want to try another one called Babar's Treat which consists of a peanut butter cookie and vanilla cake and something else and sugar and rainbows. 

After we indulged our cupcake fantasies, we continued to plan birthday trips/November explorations to  far of kingdoms and universes (of the Magic and Studios kind I should say). Things still aren't set in stone but we have some more time. 

No comments: