Monday, July 28, 2014

What'd You Say

I totally made the 28th's post a cop out post but I had a good reason. I had to come home and work on the kite and working on that means doing absolutely nothing else. I can't text/type/talk and color/sketch all at the same time so I wrote a space filler post. 

Now, its titled "What'd You Say" not because I have been saying "Wait, what" more than usual or because I haven't been listening. It's more of a title for me. July was supposed to be the start over month (again) and I was able to get almost half way through it and stay on track. Like most people know, I fell off track again. I told myself this wouldn't happen. I told my self I could do this. I said this time would be different.

I need to look back into to my goals so I can plan for August. I need to get back to the root of this blog and I know that I can. It is just going to take a bit of concentration and effort, probably about the same as I've out towards this kite (which will be finishe pd by the end of the day on Tuesday so PICTURES!!)

No comments: