Friday, July 11, 2014

I Have Discovered

That if I'm tired, I won't take the time to actually blog. I will write a cop-out post and do the real post the next day. I don't want to be like that but these challenges are ridiculously exhausting. 

Work started fairly early so I had to be up earlier than normal for the third day in a row. It was a short shift but being awake that early is what killed me. Ab challenge has started to get REALLY challenging and I am not sure if I should be extending my days so that I have longer to build up the stamina or not. 

The Storyline Challenge for today is to share your ten favorite quotes. This is actually a little difficult because I have to many that I like to keep in mind but I'll try it. 

1. Positive outcomes only. 
2. Everything that is or was began with a dream.
3. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it
4. When the answers that you know just prove you wrong, you gotta have a little faith to fall back on
5. Let your heart guide you.
6. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift and that is why it is called the present
7. "Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in the magic will never find it!" 
8.Think. Believe, Dream, and Dare
9. Sometimes the best thing that you can do is not think. Not Wonder. Not imagine. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best. 
20.Succes is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. 

No comments: