Thursday, July 3, 2014

First of Four?


Besides ab challenge and the storyline challenge, July is also when I decided I would play with my make up and dress up and what not at least once a week. This is one of the dresses I bought with Ilana a couple weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love with it! I like how my makeup turned out but I wish that I was able to picture it better. My eyes are really hooded so its a little difficult to get a good picture of the eye makeup.

Also, I am visiting Amanda for the next two days!


Storyline challenge: 10 Likes and Dislikes
Likes:
1. I can dance
2. I tend to think before I speak
3. I can say the alphabet backwards
4. I want to help people
5. I've grown since high school
6. My relationship with my sister has gotten better
7. I believe in myself and others
8. My nose
9. I can kind of sing
10. The way I do my makeup
Dislikes:
1. I'm not better at doing my makeup
2. I'm 40 pounds heavier than I want to be
3. The way my neck and my chin meet
4. My handwriting
5. My lack of self-esteem about the way I look
6. I never feel like I take a good picture
7. I'm easy to sneak up on
8. I can be obnoxious 
9. I'm clumsy
10. I don't think I'll ever get married 


No comments: