Friday, January 17, 2014

Blogs and Bows

"Wish it. Dream it. Do it."-No author provided

I did not good things today. I missed class, ate pizza, and generally wasn't very positive. However, I made up for this by completing my tasks as an officer in my sorority (I tabled and worked on our blog newsletter) and now I am making bows for my other sisters.

I made bows the other day for one of our posters and I just had the urge to go buy more ribbon and make more of those. And buy Disney's Tangled but that's another story. I've wanted to craft things for a while but 'm not very good at crafting things that aren't paddles. Bows I'm fairly good and and I'm excited to make my own. I buy bows like no one' business. I have soooo mmmaaannnnyyyyy its ridiculous but it can't hurt anyone so I refuse to stop. I'm hoping I can come up with some interesting and fun designs and pairing out of the ribbons I have. I went I a little crazy with supplies... especially because I have glittery puffy paint to put on them as well. 

No comments: