Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Sweetest Thing

Wreck-It Ralph: You're a winner!
Vanellope von Schweetz: I'm a winner...
Wreck-It Ralph: And you're adorable!
Vanellope von Schweetz: I'm ADORABLE!
Wreck it Ralph - 2012



Considering tomorrow will consist of an intense GRE Prep session, gearing up for my final rush week, and a new Hunter Hayes single, I took today easy. I slept in (read until 1pm) and then went to the mall with my roommate in order to get my outfits for rush week to then come home and watch Paul Walker (RIP) and Vin Diesel destroy Rio in Fast Five. Basically I did nothing and in doing nothing I've worked up an appetite/desperate need for cupcakes. They are seriously all I've wanted since 2 o' clock this afternoon. It's ridiculous.  So after I'm finished with this post I will be venturing out to navigate the night bus system to get either ingredients to make cupcakes to buy pre made cupcakes. Cupcakes will be acquired some way or another.  While I'm at the store I may grab something to cook my chicken with for dinner. Baking cupcakes counts as learning how to cook right? 


No comments: