Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Working Song

"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. Find the fun and SNAP the job's a game!" Mary  Poppins


I underestimated the difficulty level of making so many bows in one night. It just couldn't be done without help. My friend Brandi dropped by today and we crafted for four hours to finish all of the bows. Four hours. Eighty something bows. My shoulders and hands haven't hurt this bad since I decided to take twin littles and make all of their presents in two days. 

Having Brandi here made the project much more entertaining and the workload was a lot smaller rather than having one person making so many bows. She also volunteered to help me clean my kitchen which is why she is an angel. She shouldn't have needed to help clean my kitchen but let's just say it looks as though there are only two people who were going to clean it anyways.  Yea. That could be a bad assumption. Who knows but its just the feeling I get. Anyway, we cleaned the kitchen after we got back form the grocery store and then we crafted bows and jammed out bad (read really awesome ) 90's music. I think that was a pretty great way to spend my Saturday if I do say so myself.