Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Not An Excuse

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" White Rabbit -Alice in Wonderland -1951





So this post was almost late but not because I didn't want to post but because I had something much more important to do. Surprising I know. 
Being late on this would drive me insane if it ever actually did happen so I need to be more cautious. I made a promise to myself that I would post and I refuse not to be accountable for my actions! 

I'm a pretty last minute person but I've been wanting to change that. That's partially why I started this. I want to hold myself more accountable for things. I want to want not to be late. I don't like procrastinating. It's stressful and is taxing on my schedule.  This is something else that must be worked on! No more lateness!

No comments: