Thursday, January 9, 2014

What's My Motivation

"People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing.  That’s why we recommend it daily." –Zig Ziglar




Even though I did absolutely nothing today (it felt fantastic by the way) that doesn't mean I spent it brooding like the last time. Today I allowed myself to embrace the free time. I watched disney movies, did my hair, and played some video games. Pretty typical stuff really. And it's a necessary activity. With out these so called breaks we wouldn't be able to keep up with our goals or keep ourselves motivated. We would get burnt out on the same thing and same push occuring every single day.

Breaks like today's are something I need to motivate my self. I alsoneed pther people and chocolste and a ton of other things.That's why I posted the the blank picture. My motivation and my motivational text changes all the time so why make just one motivational poster? 

No comments: