Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Go the Distance

"I will beat the odds! I can go the distance! I will face the world! Fearless, proud, and strong!" Go the Distance- Hercules-1997

I really enjoyed today and how productive I was. I went to class, answered emails, made multiple phone calls, applied for graduation, and then worked on some things for my sorority. I am very happy with today's accomplishments. Days like today give me the confidence and motivation that I need to continue forward and hopefully enjoy the choices I've am regarding my future. I like feeling this way and setting myself up for success. I hope that once my internship starts next week  success and productivity will continue to be this easy to come by.

Also!!! Today I walked around campus without my crutches for the first time! It wasn't easy and my foot and leg are not happy with me but it is a step that I will need to take more and more often. Normalcy is in the near future... I can go the distance! 




No comments: