Wednesday, August 27, 2014

All In Threes

New blanket! New hair! New nail polish (kinda)!

Today was filled with new and exciting things so now I just get sit back an enjoy them right? Well kinda. I also started my first of three 9-2:30pm shifts so after I finish this I am going straight to bed. Getting up at 7:30 is a new experience for me okay?

The first new thing that I got today was a hair cut. My hair was to this point where it was fluffy everywhere and I needed that to stop. Did the new lady I found do it right? Mostly. I haven't left a salon 100% happy with my hair since the first time it was cut this way. She did a decent job but I keep wanting it shorter and no one seems to be able to understand that. OH WELL. We'll try again next time.

I also found out today that the Hunter Hayes tickets went on presale for non AMEX card holders but Coffee House experience was already sold out. The next VIP option is 145 dollars for a floor seat and early admission. Or I could pay 60 for floor and fight. The struggle is so real. The day was saved though by my Hunter Hayes blanket showing up!

To finish the day I pained my nails a color called Emerald City from Julep's Wizard of Oz collection. It looks like a creamy mint color in the bottle but on its like teal green.

No comments: