Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Late For Work

If there is one thing I absolutely dislike it is being late for things. Except for school. To be fair, it was never instilled in me as a child to want to be on time or to want to attend school. Learning was easy for me and my mother didn't particularly like being awake at 7 am so I was usually late.

BUT ANYTHING ELSE and I dislike being late for it. As soon as I even think that I am going to be late I hear Kingdom Hearts battle music and I start to panic. I couldn't begin to explain why, that is just what happens. And it is what happened to day when I ended up being 20 minutes late to work :(

Things I was also late to include knowing it was my brother in law's birthday and knowing the tickets for Hunter's Jacksonville tour date went on presale today.

No comments: