Saturday, August 23, 2014

Good Eyeliner Day







Top liner can be a little intimidating for most people when it comes to line thickness, straightness, and matching. Times that by like... 1500 and you get what it is like when you're blind in one eye. I used to not be able to do it at all and I had to just use bottom eyeliner. Liquid liner (only Kat Von D Tattoo liner though) changed  all of that and now it is the only kind that I do. I still struggle with it though. Getting the flick just right, making the lines the same shape and thickness. I don't understand how makeup artists can do this.

Today in general was a good make up day but today's eyeliner was on point minus a little dot on my right lid. I had three co-workers compliment me on today's makeup look and I love when that happens. It doesn't *have* to happen though. I do make up for me and when I do my makeup I tend to walk out of the house feeling pretty fabulous. If only I could transfer that ability to everything that I do.


Side note: Birth Certificate has arrived and now all that is left is to reschedule (once again) and continue learning the material!



No comments: