Sunday, August 24, 2014

"It's a Metaphor"



Minus some setback in the earlier part of the day (I WILL HANG OUT WITH ALEXIS THIS WEEK I SWEAR TO GOD) the rest of the day went fairly okay. I was able to create a pretty awesome makeup look that would have been perfect for USF Football games had I accepted that as my college and not FSU. I also put on blush! I NEVER PUT ON BLUSH!

Why did I end up getting all dolled up? There was a group of us from work who were going to go see Guardians of the Galaxy and grab food items. Due to time constraints and rain only two of us showed up but we had a lovely time. We learned some innovative ways to play BINGO and I now know that the original Hairspray movie was terrible and had some interesting writing.

Then it was Guardians time but we had a little time before the movie started so we tested out this thing called a DBOX which is essentially where the seat moves with the screen. We were crying from laughing so hard. Very odd experience. Anyway the movie came on and I won't lie, I was a little nervous. I love the Avengers to the moon so trying to accept another group of superheroes has proven to be a little difficult for me.GUARDIANS IS SO FUNNY THOUGH! And Groot is just the most precious little thing ever! I'm not a Chris Pratt person but he didn't annoy me so good on him. I was way more focus on Batista playing a the uber literal Drax the Destroyer though. One of my favorite lines is depicted in the picture above. The gang mentioned that a metaphor went over his head and... we you get the picture. Over all it was a good movie and I am glad I went to see it.

No comments: