Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday's Accomplished Things

For my free Monday I had a lot of things planned. I was going to wake up early and clean my room, catch some sun, work on emailing my recommendation letter writers, work on my goal statements, and work on my application for work. The last three were all the things that were accomplished today but I am okay with that. I didn't alarms so I understand why I didn't wake up until two in the afternoon which eliminated the sun catching option and made me make a choice between cleaning or my future. I chose future and I was able to make serious progress on my goal statements. Now I just have to wait on my recommenders to reply!

The later half of the day was spent building a LEGO creation with my nephew, cleaning the pool, and then having my heart broken then mended back together by "Teen Wolf."

Busch Gardens tomorrow with Catherine! 

No comments: