Monday, August 11, 2014

An Impromptu Adventure


Even though I knew that I would be hanging out with Kayla today, we didn't exactly plan out our day so after I was collected we kind of twiddled our thumbs in search of things to do. 

We started our day with a trip to the bank and then we headed to Channelside/Ybor to find food items. After an okay lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings we got lost in a sketchy neighborhood and then somehow found our way to the Florida Aquarium. I've been there tons of times but one thing I've never actually done is watch the dive show or visit the penguins! Kayla and I can cross that off the list though as we did get to do that today! 

Afterwards we went to find dinner and I directed her to EATS! American Grill which is delicious if I must say. We had Mac'N'Cheese fritters the size of our fists, entrees, and then split a deep fried Oreo sundae to finish the day. So good!

I'm so glad I got to see her today as she is one of the girls I don't get to see too often! SUZY TUESDAY WITH CATHERINE TOMORROW!

No comments: